[Asterisk-Users] two questions

xpollyspies-koswald koswald at pollyspies.com
Tue Dec 7 13:57:58 MST 2004

Hello Christopher L. Wade,

I must say I 100% agree.  I bought a cheap $10 because it is just for fun to test it out.  If I put it in my work I will definatley go with the digium true hardware to support the company that put out the software for free.   You can pick up their other hardware at reasonable prices if you compare it to others on the market.

Best regards,