[Asterisk-Users] Analog FXO Woes Continue

Jose Hernandez jfhernandez_01 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 7 11:59:20 MST 2004

I had a similar problem with DTMF detection using a T100X and TDM400P (1 FXS
channel) my analog phone connected to TDM400P would not detect all keys when
I tried dialing out. I traced it to a misconfigured extensions.conf file,
This was the last file I changed when the problem started. After various
attempts to undo my changes (no backup) I deleted the contents of
extensions.conf and started over with a basic configuration and restarted *
problem disappeared.

- Jose