[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk dropping calls when transferred on another PBX

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Tue Dec 7 11:57:29 MST 2004

     I have a strange problem.  Some of my internal PBX users have complained
that their calls are being dropped when they are calling another PBX and their
call is transferred.  One of my users even told me that the people on the
other side hear a fax tone after our side was dropped.

     I have "faxdetect=both" on my /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf file.  Could this
be the problem?  Could it be that my asterisk server detects the transfer as a
fax signal?

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología