[Asterisk-Users] x-lite audio not working correctly (very LOoooow and SLoooow)

Paul Fielding paul.fielding at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 6 22:52:01 MST 2004

I installed x-lite on a new system, and can't make it work.   it connects to
the asterisk server fine, but it's outgoing audio is messed.  Incoming audio
is fine and dandy, but outgoing sounds like someone ran it through a voice
deepening machine that makes it so low and slow that it's incomprehendable
(sp?).

The dummy trick of uninstalling-reinstalling doesn't work, and all the
settings appear to be identical to another system in which everything is
fine.

I installed sjphone on the system and it works.  I'd rather use x-lite,
though, as I don't like sjphone's interface...

regards,

Paul