[Asterisk-Users] chan_misdn and Dynalink IS64PH ISDN

bagattin jerome jerome_40130 at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 6 20:56:02 MST 2004

 --- Simon Richter <Simon.Richter at eyepy.de> a écrit :
> Hi,

> card
> an
>  >>>NT port, use 3 (layer 0-1).
>
> >>Thanks, I add layermask in my modprobe script :
>
> >>/sbin/modprobe --ignore-install w6692pci
> protocol=2
> >>layermask=3
>
> That would be a TE port with the signaling layer in
> userspace. For TE,
> you want the signalling layer in the kernel, i.e.
> use 15 as the
> layermask. 3 is for NT ports, because there is no NT
> signallling in the
> kernel, so it needs to be done in userspace.

that starts has to become clear for me :-)
So if I want NT mode, I need layer 2 and 3 in user
space ?
How can I use the mISDNuser library to works with
asterisk ? I have compiled chan_misdn with mISDNuser.

A nother question, to connect asterisk to a classic
pbx, what I need ? NT or TE mode ?? ptp mode ? both
(NT + ptp ?)

Thanks for all.

Jerome

Avec Yahoo! faites un don et soutenez le Téléthon en cliquant sur http://www.telethon.fr/030-Don/10-10_Don.asp