[Asterisk-Users] DTMF via PSTN to * to IAX to * challanges.

David Uzzell asterisk-list at uzzell.com.au
Mon Dec 6 20:02:46 MST 2004

Ok I have an * server finally setup and acepting calls from freshtel and
I am VERY impressed at how well the Freshtel.net service works but thats
another subject :)

I have it all setup so that I can Dial my DID number on freshtel and
that gets set to my * via IAX.

At the moment I have the demo configured so that I can test it all and
make sure it is all working.

The problem is that I can't use the phones Keypad to dial anything.

If I use linphone or x-lite softphones I can DTMF on my * server.

I have my * server setup as
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20settings%20FireFly
which is what is required to get it this far.  Thanks to Adam Hart on
the list.

I have my * server answering and playing the demo setup but I can't
select an extn or anything that requires DTMF from the phone.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this would be and were I would look
to solve it?

I would like to be able to have it so that people can select an Extn to
be connected to or other things.

Thanks

David