[Asterisk-Users] H323 Channel

Michael Manousos manousos at inaccessnetworks.com
Mon Dec 6 11:28:14 MST 2004

Francisco wrote:
> Hi, im getting mad compiling the H323 channel (Jeremy's version &
> inAccess version). Ive tryed many versions of openh323 lib and pwlib,
> and i get differets errors.
> Does anyone uses this channel? and which version of it, openh323 lib and
> pwlib?

asterisk-oh323-0.6.4 compiles/works perferctly with Asterisk stable.
Just make sure that you follow the README file and describe the
problems you get when try to compile it.

> Currently im using Linux Slackware 10.0, and i ask myself if is there a

I also use the same distro without problems.

> pkg of asterisk-oh323 or something like that, precompiled..

No, not yet (although someone has offered to build some packages
of asterisk-oh323).

> Thanks guys

Michael.