[Asterisk-Users] ANALOG FXO ZAPTEL & WCFXO & WCTDM module issues seen with intermittent analog lines

Wilson Pickett wilson.pickett at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 09:28:37 MST 2004

> cable from one side of the desk to another, and I simply disconnected the
> RJ-45 connector and plugged it back in. THIS PROMPTLY RESULTED IN VERY VERY
> SCRATCHY AUDIO CONNECTIONS WHEN USING THE FXO PORT. Incoming calls

I had this kind of problem early on too. At the time I rebooted to fix
it, but I later observed the driver reload would fix it too. The next
step is to imaging that the drivers don't linkstuff being unplugged
and replugged when they are running

Sorta like changing horses in the middle of the stream :)