[Asterisk-Users] Status of linux 2.6 support

Clint Guillot clint at helixsystems.com
Fri Dec 3 06:13:14 MST 2004

I'm sure that this question gets asked frequently, but a quick perusal
of the list archives shows that it hasn't been asked in a least a month
or so, so pardon any repetition.

What is the current state of asterisk on linux 2.6?

I ask, because I spent yesterday giving it a whirl, and everything
seems to go just fine till the very last minute.
Zaptel, libpri and asterisk compile just fine.
The drivers load, ztcfg runs, all seems well - asterisk even runs just
fine.
But while the freshmaker boards run fine, the te405 boards refuse to
come out of red alarm.

So my question: is my time wasted or should 2.6 support be working, and
I've just got a problem that I need to fix?

Thanx

Clint