[Asterisk-Users] drive space for voice mail

rsenykoff at harrislogic.com rsenykoff at harrislogic.com
Thu Dec 2 20:08:00 MST 2004

<snip>
So in the end, expect that a 160gb drive is only likely to store 27,000
hours of WAV49 recordings if it is the only thing the drive is being
used for.
</snip>

Thank you everyone for your input... I think I'm safe at reducing them to
2 X 80GB (RAID 1) and still have plenty of room (these drives will also
include the OS, * install etc). Eventually the server may end up servicing
many remote sites, so I don't mind being slightly over the top.

Regards,
-Ron