[Asterisk-Users] res_config

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Thu Dec 2 20:08:53 MST 2004

Thanks Matthew.  I tried using your configuration as a guide  but I am
still unable to get things to work.  I just downloaded and compiled from
CVS to make sure.

First is the results I am seeing... then is the configuration.  I would
really appreciate knowing where I went wrong.

Thanks,
Trevor

callcentre*CLI> realtime load voicemail uniqueid 1
                  Column Name  Column Value
         --------------------  --------------------
                     uniqueid  1
                      context  digitalcon
                      mailbox  701
                     password  zzz
                        email  xxx
                     fullname  Trevor Peirce
                        stamp  2004-12-02 18:31:34

callcentre*CLI> show voicemail users
There are no voicemail users currently defined
callcentre*CLI>
extconfig.conf

[settings]
voicemail => odbc,astcdr,voicemail
res_odbc.conf

[astcdr]
dsn => myodbc
username => asterisk
password => zzz
pre-connect => yes
MySQL Table Schema

database: astcdr

CREATE TABLE voicemail (
 uniqueid int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
 context varchar(80) NOT NULL default '',
 mailbox varchar(80) NOT NULL default '',
 password varchar(80) NOT NULL default '',
 email varchar(80) NOT NULL default '',
 fullname varchar(80) NOT NULL default '',
 options varchar(80) NOT NULL default '',
 stamp timestamp(14) NOT NULL,
 PRIMARY KEY  (uniqueid),
 KEY context (context)
) TYPE=MyISAM;