[Asterisk-Users] more than 3 msns with chan_capi

Derek Conniffe derek at rivertower.ie
Thu Dec 2 15:18:13 MST 2004

I notice that you've put the msns in as the "msn" field and have the
incomingmsn as a * character.  I have lots of msns too and they all work
just fine (SuSE 9.1 AVM Fritz & chan_capi) *BUT* I have the "msn" field as
my OUTGOING MSN for others to see and my "incomingmsn" as the list of comma
separated MSNs to accept incoming calls on - maybe you should try this out?.
Here in Ireland I have to supply the last 4 digits of the msn - local
telephone numbers are 7 digits long - the first 3 are the exchange number
and the final four are the unique msn numbers.

Derek