[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 500, asterisk user opinions?

Jared Armstrong jarmstrong at omnispear.com
Thu Dec 2 08:59:32 MST 2004

The voicemail indicator works well (on the 500) I have mine working. The
only thing is you cant use ###@vmcontext in the sip.conf file. You can
only use ### for the voicemail indicated. I also have it setup to use
CID for all internal calls and this is working well for me so far. I am
not using dual sip entries and have not had any issues with only 1 side
hearing things. One other item of note is that with this phone I can not
use callprogress=yes if I do this I can hear the called party but I can
not speak.

Jared Armstrong