SV: [Asterisk-Users] www.voip-info.org

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 2 07:56:49 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 18:28 +1100, David Uzzell wrote:
[snip]
> To bad we could not mirror the wiki around the world. I am sure there
> are people who would help but not sure if that is even possible.

(continuing the OT)

Recently came across http://www.supersparrow.org/ which does that. Seems
similar to Akamai: "Super Sparrow enables users to load balance traffic
between geographically separated points of presence by finding the site
network-wise closest to clients. This is done by accessing BGP routing
information, the information that determines the path that traffic will
take on the internet." Don't know if the access to BGP routing info is
an issue though.

Regards,
Patrick