[Asterisk-Users] Cisco gateway help needed

Jason Brockman jason at routerheads.com
Wed Dec 1 13:24:44 MST 2004

Okay, I have made some progress getting calls in and out of asterisk with
the mc3810.  I think the problem lies in how the switch is sending me the
did digits.  I am receiving  "*6125551212**4418*" from the switch (the
612... being the caller id, 4418 the did#), the cisco matches *612555 with
the pots dial peer I have setup for outgoing calls and tries to make an
outgoing call to *612555.  Does anyone know how I can build a dial peer with
a destination pattern that will strip off all of the extra stuff and just
process the 4 digit did?

Thanks
Jason