[Asterisk-Users] Sveasoft Alchemy QOS

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Wed Dec 1 13:20:20 MST 2004

> Tell me which one can get me access to the LinkSys Linux using SSH?
> Does Satori has this feature? I am not so concerned with Voice Shaping

> and QOS at this time, but more interested in converting this into a
> Linux box that is accessible from an ssh client.

Alchemy has ssh access, you need to pay $20 subscription to Sveasoft to
access the pre-release firmware.

Steve

$20.00 for GNUed "hackware" that is originally freely donated by
LinkSys? No way.

How much did I pay for Asterisk? Was it $20 grand?
Don't remember having paid that much for Asterisk.

If not SSH what other way can we access Linksys Linux without Alchemy
wrapper sftp/rlogin/telnet? Does anyone know?

Seshu