[Asterisk-Users] [OT] [slightly] app lever vs driver level implementation...

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Wed Dec 1 13:17:03 MST 2004

Christopher L. Wade wrote:
> [forgive me if i've been posting incomplete thoughts lately, my various
> project deadlines have been getting to me, i'm mentally exhausted.]

Please ignore me.  I'm having a bad day.  Don't answer my question, I
answer it myself.  I missed one line in the various channel drivers, the
line that delegates the brute work to the park app.

[smacks self on head with clue and wakeup sticks at same time]

Chris

--
Christopher L. Wade                     Unistar-Sparco Computers, Inc.
Senior Systems Administrator                            dba Sparco.com