[Asterisk-Users] Transfer from MOH to MOH doesn't work.

Michael Løjtnant ml at zyxel.dk
Tue Aug 31 04:14:54 MST 2004

Hi,

If I try to transfer a user (user listens to MOH while I transfer) to eg. a
queue, and the transfer occour while the MOH in the queue is playing,
the MOH will stop, and the user hears nothing but scilence, but is in
the queue.

If I make the transfer to the queue, while still listening to the announcement,
the user will hear the announcement, and then the MOH will start.

Using latest CVS
Incomming call thorugh Fritz Card
Called phone: Cisco 7940

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Michael Løjtnant - Systems Engineer
ZyXEL Communications A/S
Columbusvej 5 - 2860 Søborg
Tel (+45) 3955 0700 - Fax (+45) 3955 0707