[Asterisk-Users] Jitter over Sat

Storm D. J. Petersen stormp at telus.net
Tue Aug 31 03:56:07 MST 2004

Opps, at 3am I make stupid editing mistakes.  Should read:

I have a problem with jitter over a 2mb up 1mb down satellite connection.  I
call my friend over the satellite - **I can hear him perfect**, but he
cannot make out
a word I say.  However if I leave him voicemail on his asterisk box, it
records my voice perfect.  I have this problem when calling other people as
well.

 Storm D. J. Petersen
 mailto:stormp at telus.net