[Asterisk-Users] My Three-way calls work backwards

Steve Maroney steve at stevenet.net
Mon Aug 30 21:23:37 MST 2004

I have discovered something that seems to be backwards. When pressing
flash to end a three way call Between me, "Party A" and "Party B",
Asterisk will drop "Party A" instead of "Party B". My Telcos version of
three calling will drop "Party B" when ending the three way call.

In my testing, "Party A" is a sip client and "Party B" is a call out
through the PSTN. "Party A" is the first extension i dialed. "Party B" is
the second extension i dialed after press flash to start the three way
call.

Any ideas ?

Thank you,
Steve Maroney