[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Citrix

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Mon Aug 30 21:06:58 MST 2004

chan_skinny refers to support for the cisco Skinny Client Control Protocol
which is used by Cisco IP phones in a Cisco Call manager environment.  It
sounds like the PIX is forwarding stuff to port 2000 on your asterisk box.
If you are not using SCCP then you can prevent the module loading by
specifying 'noload=skinny.conf' in your asterisk modules.conf

Craig