[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice disconnecting on Asterisk Voice Mail

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Mon Aug 30 08:31:36 MST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin" <Asterisk at gtcus.com>
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 6:43 AM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice disconnecting on Asterisk Voice Mail

> When a caller is leaving a voice mail message using my Broadvoice
> connection, the caller is disconnected in about 30 seconds.
>
> Has anyone been able to use Broadvoice without disconnecting on voice
> mail?
>
> Kevin

There have been several threads about this very issue, please consult the
list before posting a question, people might actually have come up with an
answer already! If they haven't and there hasn't been activity for a long
time then post to the EXISTING THREAD with something like "Any progress on
the BroadVoice Issue?"

    -Chris