[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice BYOD Plans - 3-way and Call Waiting

Ben Wern bmwl at enmesh.net
Sat Aug 28 13:34:40 MST 2004

Can anyone who is using Asterisk with Broadvoice tell of their experiences with 3-way calling and call waiting? I can't get Broadvoice to respond to my question, but I understand that there is a per minute fee (3.9 c/minute?) if you go over your use allowances.

My question is, how are 3 way and call waiting calls handled? Because Asterisk would just handle them as two different channels/calls -- does Broadvoice allow BYOD customers to have two active lines and then start charging for a third?

If so, does anyone have any configuration examples of limiting the number of sessions to a single provider?

Ben Wern