[Asterisk-Users] Disconnection From IAXTel

Sunrise Ltd stsltdtyo at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Aug 28 03:03:00 MST 2004

Muiz Motani wrote:

>I am using IAX soft clients [snip]
>on a NATed private LAN [snip]
>[snip] disconnected after 9 seconds.

8-10 seconds is roughly the time it takes for an IAX
transfer to kick in. I have seen similar cases not with
IAXtel but other IAX connections where end points were
unable to address each other directly and the transfer
would then cut off the connection. Disallowing an IAX
transfer has always solved these problems for me. So you
may want to give "notransfer=yes" a try.

rgds
benjk

--
Sunrise Telephone Systems Ltd
9F Shibuya Daikyo Bldg., 1-13-5 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan