[Asterisk-Users] IAXy Power in Australia?

Roy Eddleston roy at cedar-house.org
Sat Aug 28 02:05:33 MST 2004

Jeremy

Apart from voltage and current the main thing to watch out for is that
the PSU MUST be fully regulated or switched, an unregulated PSU will
give you all sorts of weird problems.

Before I opted for 240V to 120V mains converters (they were on offer) to
use with the supplied US PSU's, I too had problems finding a regulated
1500mA PSU in the UK. The largest I could find was 900-1000mA but I did
find switched PSU's at 1500mA were easy enough to find and no more
expensive, around £20 in the UK.

Anyway, as I say the 800mA seems to be fine so far.

Cheers!

Roy...

DC,