[Asterisk-Users] IAXy Power in Australia?

Jeremy Bogan jeremy at segpub.com.au
Sat Aug 28 01:52:48 MST 2004

Hi Roy,

> I am in the UK but the IAXy's (x5) I just received from the states have
> 120VAC/9VDC 800mA supplies, I questioned this, but the supplier stated
> that this was what Digium are shipping with the IAXy.

Thanks for the info. I bought a power supply that does 1500mA at 9V DC,
but the IAXy doesn't power on. The end connector that goes into the
IAXy sticks out a bit, so i'm wondering if that's the problem (but it
does make a connection ok), one of the reasons i've been trying to find
a power supply within their specs.

--
jeremy bogan    [ jeremy at segpub.com.au ]
segment publishing - design.develop.host