[Asterisk-Users] Overhead Paging

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Fri Aug 27 10:27:22 MST 2004

Yeah, like what?  I'm still looking for a reasonably-priced
paging/monitoring system I can use with Asterisk.  PA systems with
distributed speakers/amplifiers can be had for around $50/speaker.
IP-based solutions come in at several hundred dollars per station.
Considering that disparity, you'll continue to see a lot distributed
amplification systems going in.