[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice User hung up on voicemail

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Fri Aug 27 08:31:16 MST 2004

Yep... It's BroadVoice's problem, not *'s... When * is recording, be it
voicemail or the record() application, * does not transmit a single packet
back to BroadVoice (Confirmed by ethereal and TCPDump) After 30 seconds the
BroadVoice switch will disconnect the call believing that it's a far-end
disconnect...

I think that once CNG is implemented in *, this problem should be fixed, but
until then, you get 30 seconds of recording... period :(

    -Chris