[Asterisk-Users] ACD ringall + roundrobin

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Fri Aug 27 07:44:01 MST 2004

Hi all,

I have a need where ACD ringall and ACD roundrobin ring strategies will
be combined.  Basically, ring every agent in a specified order, but
whenever it times out and goes to the next agent, I still need the
previous agent(s) to continue to ring.

I would like to develop this extension myself as a contribution to the
asterisk community.  In doing this, where should I start?  I've starting
probing the code for ACD, but I'm wondering if I would be better off
just waiting for ICD to become a little more mature, as the
documentation for ICD states it is possible, via the config (?), to
combine stategies?

Thanks,
Chris