[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P lockups (FXO)

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Fri Aug 27 05:02:36 MST 2004

On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 07:08:19PM -0600, Marty Mastera wrote:

> I thought I would repost this info, since it seems relevant to this
> thread and may have been missed before this thread started...

Marty, I appreciate your repost of this.  I had seen it already and have
written to Digium.  That was yesterday and I have not yet heard back from
them.  If I do not hear from them by this afternoon, I will call them and see
what I can find out.

Thanks!

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.