[Asterisk-Users] Advice on BT ISDN Services (UK)

Benjamin Johnson benjamin at thinktech.co.uk
Fri Aug 27 03:50:51 MST 2004

Well I've just called BT, the confirmed to me that MSNs can only work
with PTMP and DDIs with PTP. As for the seqential MSN issue, they have
assigned me the five I requested - but not sequential. They did explain
to me that they were automatically assigned randomly. I asked them to
escalate my request for sequential MSNs and they have, will get back to
me by the end of the day (or so they say).

Is there any reason (other than cost) to use MSNs over DDIs or the other
way round?

Thanks for your help everyone - has been very useful. Can anyone
recommend a good book or online reference for ISDN?

Cheers,

Benjamin Johnson