[Asterisk-Users] Overhead Paging

Brian Pavane asterisk-users at brianpavane.org
Thu Aug 26 14:39:04 MST 2004

Chris,

What you're talking about is exactly what I'm looking for.  I'm interested in
the middleware that would sit between the speakers and the IAD.  I have found
the Bogen TAMB device -- however I was wondering if anyone had any experience
with this box.  How many speakers can you power off of the unit without needing
an external amp, etc...

-Brian