[Asterisk-Users] system reboot often?

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 06:30:05 MST 2004

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 20:02:47 +1200, Richard Scobie
<r.scobie at clear.net.nz> wrote:
> I have two identical P4 2.4 boxes with Intel 845 chipsets running
> updated, stripped down Redhat 7.3 and custom compiled kernels containing
> nothing more than is required for asterisk in a headless, ssh access
> only situation. All onboard sound, USB etc. is disabled in the BIOS.

*I appoligize if this is a duplicate, I got a message saying my
message was bounced?*

Would you mind maybe expanding upon the hardware configuration you are
using and why?  I, and I'm sure others, are curious as to what you are
using.  I haven't had to roll out any systems yet that require
multiple Digium cards, but I'm sure the information would be quite
useful as I've seen few posts regarding this issue.

Thanks,
Leif Madsen.
http://www.asteriskdocs.org