[Asterisk-Users] welltech fxo and *

Danny Zak dannyz at belgonet.com
Sat Aug 21 06:01:35 MST 2004

hello everybody ,

  i got a test setup with

  lanphone 101 connected to *

  and a welltech fxo 3802 also to *

  the extensions are configure so that i can dial from the lanphone to
  the fxo.

  although once on the FXO and having the dialtone, no of my dtmf
  dialing is being processed on the FXO.  It keeps giving me the
  dialtone constatly.

  Everything is configured as outband DTMF (we tried also doing inband
  but it was doing the same)

  We tried to call the echo test application to check if the # would
  close the connection, and it does.  So dtmf from lanphone to * seems
  to work OK.

  We also tried to configure a extension like

  dial(SIP/FXO,50,D(0022156765))

  it does connect to the fxo; but the dtmf isn't being processed...
  (keeps giving me the dialtone)

  Anybody got a similar problem like this, and a prob. solution ?

  the sip.conf for each unit looks like

[home]
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
type=friend
secret=****
username=home
host=dynamic
context=default
nat=yes
dtmfmode=rfc2833

--
Best regards,
 Danny                          mailto:dannyz at belgonet.com

belGOnet.com  a  Euro-pictures  division - internet solutions
place princesse elisabeth 9/11   -   1030 Brussels  - Belgium
Tel : +32-(0)2-215.67.65      -      Fax : +32-(0)2-215.66.65

domains - hosting - hardware - VoiP - consultancy - backuping
CISCO - HP/COMPAQ - SUN - EMC - JUNIPER - IBM - DELL - NORTEL

No  legal  consequences  can be derived from the contents of the email
neither  is  belGOnet.com committed to them. The content of this email
is  exclusively  intended  for  adressee(s)  and information purposes.
belGOnet.com  accepts  no  liability for any damage resulting from the
use and/or acceptation of the content of this email.