[Asterisk-Users] spandsp and certain (e.g. Canon) fax machines

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Wed Aug 25 20:50:57 MST 2004

Hi,

Several people have reported problems sending faxes from spandsp-0.0.1k
to Canon FAX machines. A spandsp user had the same problem with another
make of FAX machine, and traced the problem to a bug in the file t30.c
of spandsp. Line 542 says s->t4.rx_file[0] where it should say
s->t4.tx_file[0]. This fixes his problem, and I suspect it will also fix
the Canon fax machine problem. Can someone having problems with Canon
machines try this change, and tell me the result?

Regards,
Steve