[Asterisk-Users] home lab setup

Mikel King mikel.king at ocsny.com
Wed Aug 25 19:25:33 MST 2004

Greetings all,

    I am interested in setting up a lab in my house to run my home phone
system. Can some one point me in the right direction hardware wise for
achieving this goal? I happen to have a few 3com NBX phones, and have
been told that they are SIP compliant but am not exactly sure if I
believe 3com...I would be interested to know if anyone has these things
working on *.

    In any event I obviously only have a single pots line to the house
so I need to build the system around that limitation, otherwise the
house is wired cat5e and I can certainly run more line as needed.

    Thanks in advance...

--
Cheers,
Mikel King
Optimized Computer Solutions, INC
39 West Fourteenth Street
Second Floor
New York, NY 10011
http://www.ocsny.com
t: 212.727.2100x132
You may like them. You will see. You may
like them in a tree.
http://www.FreeBSD.org
http://www.OpenOffice.org
http://www.Mozilla.org
How do you spell cooperation? Pessimists use
each other, but optimists help each other.
Collaboration feeds your spirit, while
competition only stokes your ego. You'll
find the best way to get along.