[Asterisk-Users] Uniden UIP200 Review

Terry Wilson otherwiseguy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 16:10:26 MST 2004

> Maybe adding a new option to sip.conf like rport=yes/no ? This way you can say:
>
> nat=yes
> rport = no

This sounds like a good solution to me.  I have tried every
combination of settings that I can think of to get the Uniden to
receive incoming calls from behind a NAT with no luck (without putting
an SER box between them anyway).  Uniden is supposedly coming out with
a new firmware one of these days with STUN support that would help as
well, but since we already have put in a workaround for their phones
issue we should probably modify it to support the phone behind a NAT
as well.