[Asterisk-Users] Re: Compressing a dialplan

Maron Kristófersson maron at transistor.tv
Wed Aug 25 12:20:41 MST 2004

Hmm, that raises a lot of questions for the script... How many contexts
do you have? Do they include each other.  Is there any kind of rule
around the extensions... etc.

Personally I would think that unless you have a very simple 60000 line
extensions.conf (hardly likely, unless created by strict rules or a
script), then approaching the task in chunks would be both faster and
probably less error phrone.

I have done a similar thing at one location, but that was a 500 line
extensions.conf.

Regards,

Maron Kristófersson, Staffanstorp, Sweden

Tobias Jönsson wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Maron Kristófersson wrote:
>
>> Tobias Jönsson wrote:
>

>>> Does anyone have a program that could be used to compress the
>>> dialplan? I have lots of numbers in a list, for example if the file
>>> contains
>>>
>>> 12300
>>> 12310
>>> 123113