[Asterisk-Users] Re: Compressing a dialplan

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 05:55:41 MST 2004

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:43:08 +0200 (CES), Tobias Jönsson
<asterisk at tobiasjonsson.se> wrote:
> Yes exactly, that is why I ask for a program (or script or anything) that
> could do this transcription. My extensions.conf is about 60000 lines so I
> cannot do it manually.

I personally do not know of any programs that would do this for you,
but I would fear that any sort of script that did this would more than
likely break your dialplan.  You're probably going to be stuck going
through the dialplan script yourself and compressing it.

If you don't have the time, perhaps you could hire out someone to do it for you?

Leif Madsen.
http://www.asteriskdocs.org