[Asterisk-Users] Problem of set up asterisk-1.0-RC2.tar.gz withasterisk-prepaid-0.3.1

Richard Cook richard at aspworld.com
Wed Aug 25 07:06:14 MST 2004

Hello Dipak,

I think that the prepaid application is broke.  We currently have one of the
original designers working on fixing it while at the same time adding
support for MySQL.  However, he's on vacation this week.

We currently have a bounty set up.  Feel free to add some "motivation" to
the bounty.
	http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+bounty+callingcard+to+MySQL

--
Richard Cook