[Asterisk-Users] Advice on BT ISDN Services (UK)

Jon Fautley jon at geekpeople.net
Wed Aug 25 06:03:36 MST 2004

On 25 Aug 2004, at 13:42, Benjamin Johnson wrote:

> Thanks for that Jon,
>
> can anyone confirm whether Asterisk can pick up which MSN has been
> dialed and route the call depending on this - or does this
> functionality only work for DDIs. If I have to use DDIs can anyone
> recommend and active ISDN card which works with Asterisk and is
> readily available in the UK.

I'm sure that Asterisk will work with MSN's, just that I've never used
them ;)

Check out www.telappliant.com - they sell a load of very cool stuff
that works with Asterisk. I've used the AVM B1 cards, and the Eicon
Diva cards - the Eicon's are slightly better in my opinion (nicer to
work with/have hardware echo canceller) - problem is, Active ISDN cards
aren't cheap :(

> Sorry for the stupid questions, but I'm completely new to ISDN! ;-)

Me too :)

Jon