[Asterisk-Users] SIP "unphones"

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Tue Aug 24 16:36:33 MST 2004

Is this for a remodel or a new home? Depending on your home's telephone
layout, some homes have a 66-Block or a 110-Block in the basement or
crawlspace under the stairs... you could make your setup look really pretty
by wiring the intercom into the 66-Block and then wiring the other end of
the 66-block to a wall jack in the room where you keep * box, then you can
plug the sipura into that...

    -Chris