[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk to Vonage

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Tue Aug 24 16:17:07 MST 2004

I hold no ill will towards Vonage but I have to say honestly... ewww...

They've already made their feelings quite clear by refusing to allow people
to bring their own devices and taking steps to even hide their SIP servers
(changing the port from the RFC standard 5060 to 5061 for example.) Why not
go with someone who's actually willing to allow you to use Asterisk and any
phone you want like NuFone, BroadVoice, IconnectHere or a host of others
instead of trying to hack Vonage...

Again... Ewww...

    -Chris