[Asterisk-Users] Dell PowerEdge 750 rackmount

Benjamin Johnson benjamin at thinktech.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 12:45:25 MST 2004

I've used DL320's in the past with great success - and greatly
sympathise with the Dell availibility issues! ;-)

The one thing I found with the DL320's is that they didn't support
booting without a keyboard and our only solution was to KVM them all
(which we didn't want to do). This was back in 2002 so they may be
better now. Just my 2c.

Cheers,

Benjamin