[Asterisk-Users] Warning when I use iax2 for inbound and outbound calls

Ariel's Hotmail arielb27 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 10:52:03 MST 2004

Hello I get this warning all the time when I am using iax2 for inbound calls or outbound.

Aug 24 13:48:41 WARNING[-1105474640]: chan_iax2.c:4873 socket_read: Error: Resource temporarily unavailable

I get the calls and the sound is fine. But the screen on the cli is full of these warnings and Error:  What can I do to fix this. I get it when using calls to iaxtel, FWD, VoicePulse, Nufone and even voipjet.

I am behind a LinkSys Router and don't have any problems with voice or registration.

Ariel Batista
Kasi International - Computer Networking
Ph: 305-574-6721
Fx: 305-574-0212