[Asterisk-Users] call queue help

defiance defiance at stratitec.com
Tue Aug 24 10:27:25 MST 2004

Guys I am having some serious issues with my call queue and Management
is breathing down my neck pretty bad, and I am running out of ideas.

I have a single queue for my tech support department. I originally was
using the AgentCallbackLogin for them and it tested out great on our
testing weekends, but it hasn't worked out since. It would only let one
of them take calls at a time, no matter what I set the ring strategy to.

So I set an extension up to do a dynamic login for them, this worked out
for about a day or so and it has started doing the same thing. Plus it
drops calls sometimes too. I don't have a dropped call problem anywhere
else in the company so I am assuming it is the queue. Can't find
anything strange (to me) in the logs, but they aren't the easiest on the
eyes.

So basically I need my queue to let all 4 of my tech guys login and take
calls, and not drop the calls they do get.

Thanks in advance,
Chris Locke