[Asterisk-Users] strange problem PBX-Asterisk

Kurt Bauer bauer at cc.univie.ac.at
Mon Aug 23 23:33:45 MST 2004

Hi,

maybe I oversee somth. very obvious, but I'm a little puzzled about the
following 'error':

When I make a call from the PBX to * I get number not available, but on
debug I see, that asterisk is searching just for the first digit in the
extension, which of course doesn't exist, eg:

I dial 77 (for conn to *) and 12345 (valid extension) on the console I see:

-- Extension '1' in context 'sip-local' from '"+    " <14070>' does not
exist.  Rejecting call on channel 0/1, span 1

Everything worked fine before an update on Friday, but I haven't changed
any config files then.
I 'downgraded' to 1.0RC2 today, but then same problem.

If any of you has any hints, please let me know.

Thanks a lot,

br,
Kurt