[Asterisk-Users] SIP "unphones"

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Mon Aug 23 16:49:59 MST 2004

Lol all of these would look pretty funny plastered inside a wall... I think
you would be better using an ATA adapter and a regular analog DoorPhone or
Intercom. Then you get the best of both worlds... it's cheap... and it uses
SIP...

The GrandStream HT486 and also the 286 has a feature where it dials a
specific extension when it goes off hook... this would be PERFECT for an
intercom... Implement some dialplan magic and voila!

    -Chris