[Asterisk-Users] SIP "unphones"

Brian McSpadden mcspadden at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 10:13:35 MST 2004

At $65, the Grandstream Budgetone series can auto answer right to the
speakerphone. I doubt you'll find a SIP device for much cheaper than
that. When set in that mode, it does give relatively little
flexibility as far as two way, speaker settings, etc, but it does
work. One of my customers needed an intercom mic into their office,
and one of those worked like a charm.

Brian