[Asterisk-Users] asterisk T100P to Merlin Legend

spectro spectro at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 09:24:35 MST 2004

Management just approved purchase of a Digium T100P and a T1 card for
our Merlin Legend Switch. I will appreciate comments from anyone
performing this installation before:

- Which T1 card did you use in the Merlin Legend?
- Did you require any special interface? (CSU/DSU, etc)
- Any items to watch during installation.

Also we will need to remove one of our old analog Trunk cards to
accomodate the new T1 interface in the switch. This switch already has
two T1 cards in it.  I don't know much about restriction in the Merlin
Legend Switch, but our phone tech told me some horror stories about
taking a card out of the switch. I know this is OT  and we will
probably have our switch part supplier to take care of that but I will
appreciate any comments.

Thanks in advance